Vainglory Forums

Flicker Abilities & Splash Art Revealed

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » October 31, 2016 11:57am | Report

Flicker is a sneaky trickster able to disrupt foes with his debilitating abilities. Utilizing his stealth, Flicker can plunge deep into enemy lines causing mayhem or grant his entire team stealth to initiate on unsuspecting prey.

Flicker is one of the Bleekos — the mortal enemies of Petal’s Meekos. More on that troubled history is to come.

Read on for Flicker’s abilities.…

Hero Abilities

Willow Whisper - (Heroic Perk)

Flicker gains stealth and a move speed bonus when in brush for a short duration. Flicker can then leave the brush and remain stealthed for a time. Taking damage or using abilities removes stealth.

Binding Light (A)

Flicker commands his fairies to swarm a target location, dealing damage to enemies standing within it. When the effect expires, fairy light roots any enemy heroes still within the area.

Fairy Dust (B)

Flicker swirls fairy dust around him, slowing and dealing damage to anyone inside the dusted area. After a short duration, the dust ignites, dealing a burst of damage.

Mooncloak (C)

Flicker and his allies temporarily gain stealth and a move speed bonus. The stealth will break when a hero uses an ability, attacks or takes damage.

Flicker Video

Keep an eye on the in-game News section for more Flicker info and guides. Flicker will sneak onto the Halcyon Fold in Update 1.24.
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » October 31, 2016 12:31pm | Report
Oh gods no.... Not a team stealth hero... Jesus... At least Gwen's A ability will be super useful when fighting against him. But seriously? Team stealth? Why?
"If you can, kill me. If you can't, RUN." -Reim.

IGN: Grubitsch/L0rdLoss/WoopPoopScoop
Server: NA
Guild: Big ***es-GTFA
Team: Steal Yo Glory- SYG
Youtube: WoopPoopScoop

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » October 31, 2016 12:49pm | Report
Why does the ult say Aces High? Isn't that Gwen's Ult? Anyway, team stealth is going to be so annoying so I feel like he will be the hero that will be banned the most in Ranked matches very soon.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » October 31, 2016 1:03pm | Report
Fixed, thanks for pointing that out @_@
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 31, 2016 1:16pm | Report
Guys this seriously won't be as bad as it sounds. ESPECIALLY in solo queue. Oddly enough I mentioned a team stealth aspect in the thread about new abilities. But read the details.

The stealth will break when a hero uses an ability, attacks or takes damage.

Do you realize how difficult it will be to coordinate team wide for everyone not to use an ability, attack, or taking damage? And until we know what the cooldown or duration will be it doesn't really seem like that big of a deal. It will be useless in teamfights, if players don't know that they are going to be stealth then they won't know to stop attacking. It's different when you are a Kestrel or Taka, you know exactly when you are triggering your stealth. You can start moving to avoid attacks so you aren't revealed, ect.

The reveal doesn't show whether or not it will cancel the entire team stealth or just that characters stealth individually. I think this is going to be very difficult to coordinate.

On the plus side as I mentioned in my new ability idea thread, I think this will add an awesome new aspect to the game because it's not just Taka and Kestrel any longer. Imagine other heroes and their abilities if they were stealthed. I know stealth in a pain but I'm excited about this. How about a Phinn hook from being stealth? A Joule Big Red Button? I could go on and on. I'm truly excited and at the same time terrified of these abilities.

However, until stats come out we have no idea how powerful this character is, what kind of damage, how long, etc. If it's a long ult cooldown I don't see it being a big game changer, but a unique addition. If it's like an Ardan Gauntlet cooldown, that's a good time. If it's a much shorter cooldown it could be chaotic.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » October 31, 2016 2:39pm | Report
All I can say to that^^ is think about the Kraken steals. An entire team just hiding in the brush and when the enemy checks the brush, the team just stealths. So much rage with happen.

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 31, 2016 3:13pm | Report
You are forgetting that flares and scout traps reveal stealth. Checking the brush during Kraken is no different than checking when you're playing Kestrel or Taka. I think you are just really over thinking this.
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 31, 2016 3:17pm | Report
I do think contraption is probably 100% necessary when this character is used.
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » October 31, 2016 4:59pm | Report
wow. There is no debating with you is there? XD I love you so much.

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 31, 2016 5:31pm | Report
Lol
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved