Vainglory Forums

CP Jungle Joule (why??)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Taozen » August 1, 2016 6:46am | Report
Does anyone else experienced a sudden rise in players choosing a CP joule in the Jungle?
As someone who mains support and have over 1000 wins, I am a good at my role, but I can't for the life of me do anything when my jungler goes CP joule. If played by a total expert I guess it could work, but she is usually very squishy and rendered useless after missing her attacks once. There is no way to keep that player alive long enough, let alone the laner.

I noticed this trend after the last 1.19 patch or so, I am currently rank 7 and have been steadily losing matches mostly due to players choosing this path.

I can't find a way to support effectively in matches like this, not even with Katherine as my main. I could do it with Lyra, but she gets banned all the time lol

Taozen
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apocalypse27 » August 1, 2016 7:32am | Report
For cp Joule as jungler u have to play a roamer that can help Joule line up her Ultimates and B's, such as Phinn and Catherine, who can pull and keep the enemies in range (Phinn) and silence the enemies so they cant stun Joule during her Ult (Catherine)

Apocalypse27
Quote | PM | +Rep by Taozen » August 1, 2016 8:25am | Report
yes of course but I have not played with a CP jungle joule that even thinks about using her beam. they die before they use it a lot of the times. For some reason these are very inexperienced players somehow...

Taozen
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » August 1, 2016 9:16am | Report
If you want to play CP Joule well, get your roam to put them in a position where you can ult them all at once so your WP laner can burst them down.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » August 23, 2016 1:01am | Report
I think CP Joul's not too bad... Her ultimate is game changing, and as long as she jumps at the right time and at the right target, she can be quite lethal.

354RRR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItsSya » August 28, 2016 6:44pm | Report
You need to play lance with her and not **** up your gythian wall. I play with tons of cp joules who instalock. You just have to be godlike with lance then the game is ez.

ItsSya
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » August 28, 2016 7:31pm | Report
If you're playing draft, where players can get banned, perhaps you should try discussing coordination. You have have to be in a full party of 3 to be in a draft. So I'm a little confused about how you can be in a draft where Lyra gets banned, but be paired with awful players. The point of a party is better coordination.

That aside, I solo queue a lot so I never know what I'm going to get. I also play support role most of the time. With Joule I've had a lot of positive outcomes pairing her with Ardan. You can buff her with his Vanguard, give her an escape or conversely give her a fish in a barrel scenario with Gauntlet. Plus with Ardan I can play more of an offensive style of support so we can burst the enemy down before succumbing to the shortfalls you are talking about.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MOHAMAD » September 29, 2016 7:41am | Report
Quoted:
hi, the crystal build of joule is so risky, when you are using that form, it means you are concentrating on thunder strike (slot-B) and big red button (slot-C), if you are an expert joule player that might help you but its still risky , first of all you need a good protector to save you from enemies because of your low power of surviving, and in the other hand you should be very precise for using thunder strike and big red button, if you do, you can deal massive damage on enemies (specially lane heroes), actually that helps but not always, sometimes enemy will understand that and they use shields to protect themselves and thats the big problem for crystal joule. generally dont use that in important matches like rank match. its risky and 50/50.

Quoted:
Good Luck

Quoted:
IGN:
MAMMAD

MOHAMAD

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved