Vainglory Forums

Review about the matchmaking system

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frantik » March 22, 2016 4:04am | Report
Some technical issues :)
And yeah the communication during a teamfight or attempt for it is so important in high elo ranked games, but anyway in solo games I try to gain people's trust. First I try to follow my teammates orders and when they fail once or twice I try to take the lead and make some successful fight calls :) its the best way to work it out with anyone in solo ranked match (if we don't get salty of course;)

Frantik
Quote | PM | +Rep by SNapEl » March 28, 2016 2:57am | Report
I have to agree with @MaximusP.
I am so frustrated with the Match-Maker the past few days I am close to giving up VG altogether. I have won and lost my fair share before but this current streak with ****py team mates is just killing me and that frustration is not doing my temper any good.

For the rest, just because it hasn't happened to you yet doesn't mean there isn't a problem.
Just wait till that wall hits you, you'll get what we mean.

SNapEl
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 28, 2016 2:57pm | Report
I've hit that wall 5 times before, I just metaphorical smash it with a wrecking ball or climb over it what I don't do is more popularly done by you guys, run into the wall, cry, rant and evantually give up vain altogether if someone like me isn't around to piss you off, start arguments and create the tension needed for you to keep playing.

Sorry to be harsh but if you get even more salty, chances are your going to argue back and probably continue playing. That's one reason I respond to these rants in negativity.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by andrew17011 » March 29, 2016 6:27pm | Report
@MaximusP If there is one thing I learned from reading guides about MOBAs, it's to never blame your teammates. Always look at what you did wrong. Record your gameplay and watch it to learn from your mistakes ~every pro player at anything. But, I'm with you on this. I hope that 1.16 fixes this system, and I hope you get a better experience. (Also, after reading your experiences, I see that you indeed carried your team and made a huge effort but still lost) :( If your teammates are still scrubs after 1.16, consider e-mailing SEMC and asking them wtf is up with the system.
Andrew17011
Graphic Designer
Got Swagger is BAE!!1!

andrew17011
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 30, 2016 7:27am | Report
andrew17011 wrote:

@MaximusP If there is one thing I learned from reading guides about MOBAs, it's to never blame your teammates. Always look at what you did wrong. Record your gameplay and watch it to learn from your mistakes ~every pro player at anything. But, I'm with you on this. I hope that 1.16 fixes this system, and I hope you get a better experience. (Also, after reading your experiences, I see that you indeed carried your team and made a huge effort but still lost) :( If your teammates are still scrubs after 1.16, consider e-mailing SEMC and asking them wtf is up with the system.

There is nothing wrong with the system

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved