Vainglory Forums

Taka is stupid over powered

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 27, 2015 7:50am | Report
No counter play.even if I stack armor he can still 1 burst. They need to lower his burst and raise his damage per second.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » August 27, 2015 4:55pm | Report
This is an idea, what if instead of being full on solo assassin, he was assassin/support?
What do you think about a big decrease to the damage of his abilities(20% cut or more) but improving his box and adding a short Silence to his Kaiten?
Also I think he needs a slower base movespeed, horrendously slow like Fortress.
Just improve Kaku duration & CD, faster movespeed while boxed but reduce all armor & shield (both base & item values) to 0. Or make it so he gets stunned for a second if he is forced out of his box by any kind of damage. Maybe .5 second stun duration for every level of Kaku, so being forced out of OverDrive Kaku stuns Taka for 2.5 seconds.

I love playing as Taka, he is going to be the first hero skin I complete since I like the hero and the tier1 skin, junked a few epics for it too. But even with a mediocre team that ends up losing, playing as Taka w/IGC my losing matches consistently end with more kills than the winning team.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TroIIer » August 29, 2015 9:37pm | Report
Burst sucks high elo.
Hello!
My mains are Celeste, Krul and Ardan
I like trains.
Tier: The hotness silver/gold.

TroIIer
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cheese Ausar » August 30, 2015 12:45am | Report
Yangusbeef wrote:

No counter play.even if I stack armor he can still 1 burst. They need to lower his burst and raise his damage per second.

"I heard get good scrub is a good strategy." Yangusbeef
a no life VG player who doesn't yell "UNSKILLED PLAY" when he dies

a jack-of-all-trades, can play pretty much any hero, but not exceptional

REMEMBER, HE HAS NO LYFE

check out my cath guide: http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/caps-lock-catherine-incomplete-11533

Cheese Ausar
Remarkable (20)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 30, 2015 5:20am | Report
I have got good. I am taka player myself. I know he is incredibly op and the only we to beat him is with another taka. His early game is too strong. He needs nerfs.
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KvK4 » August 31, 2015 9:45am | Report
**In early game scenario**
Taka is mainly jungle and you wouldn't want to trade hits with him in early game, stuns are great to shutdown taka's damage output, if you get the stun on him, you might beable to turn the fight around. If there's no stun you might want to go defensive with your positioning. If it is a Taka vs Taka scenario the one with swift shooter wins.

**In midgame teamfight scenario**
The way he can burst down his opponent depends on positioning, taka usually goes for the squishy backline sniper/mage, when he does this it is best(my opinion) to get your frontline carry to go after the enemy backline sniper/mage. if he attacks the frontline carry then the backline carry can just kite him.
If he's not careful he can be easily get isolated from his team which then led into a 3v1. And also if there's a hero that has a target-stun you would want to focus on taka all the time(unless he's underfarmed) since he doesn't have much hitpoint.
This also depends on what hero your team pick(example : your team have 2 backline sniper/mage and 1 support roamer, that mean you'll have to go defensive) which shouldn't be a problem for high tiers.
Most low tiers would just get scared by the burst and try to runaway when it is better to return damage.
Not to mention your item builds which again shouldn't be a problem for high tiers.
Everything i said is much easier to say than done tho and sorry if i made a mistake on something.
VG in-game name : KvK
Main : Skaarf(lane)
Joule(Jungle)
Fortress/Catherine(Support)
Level : 20
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing Bronze
Region : SEA
Please stop spamming out the question mark pings

KvK4
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 31, 2015 10:59am | Report
You no understand. I stack armor. He still one shots. I stack armor + health. He still one shots. He press block, no stun work. Team's only hope is that taka is noob, which is unlikely and inconsistent.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cheese Ausar » September 1, 2015 1:40am | Report
'he press block, no stun work'

'team's only hope that taka is noob, which is unlikely'

thank you for just admitting that the taka is better than you. what, he knows how to use reflex block, so you call him a noob character? pls, thumbs him up instead for skilled play
a no life VG player who doesn't yell "UNSKILLED PLAY" when he dies

a jack-of-all-trades, can play pretty much any hero, but not exceptional

REMEMBER, HE HAS NO LYFE

check out my cath guide: http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/caps-lock-catherine-incomplete-11533

Cheese Ausar
Remarkable (20)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » September 1, 2015 9:54am | Report
Wow, learn how to comprehend texts geek. I can tell you have no life + friends.

I was saying that taka may only be defeated if the player is noobish and doesn't use block appropriately. Otherwise, there is 0 counter play.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Makio » September 1, 2015 8:14pm | Report
Yangusbeef wrote:

Wow, learn how to comprehend texts geek. I can tell you have no life + friends.

I was saying that taka may only be defeated if the player is noobish and doesn't use block appropriately. Otherwise, there is 0 counter play.

Wow, aren't you just the best at throwing shade. Learn how to use scout traps and flares. Stay near your turret. Build armor. Done. You'll live.

Hotness :,)

if I spent the hours I've played this game on bettering the world, we'd be a utopia

Makio
Notable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved