Vainglory Forums

Taka is stupid over powered

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LadyNefarious » September 7, 2015 6:19am | Report
Taka is ridiculous! He really needs a debuff!
I can power my koshka so that she is strong as hell and yet taka takes one hit in her and she's dead!
He smashes petal, he smashes fortress, celeste and krul!
Getting to a point where I actually want to abandon every game that taka is in... Or just start playing taka and abusing the power.

LadyNefarious
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » September 8, 2015 1:53pm | Report
right. makes no fun anymore the game. with some heros impossible to play. taka today with a heavy steal shredder all my team. what a joke. i made a flare and he was to fast away.
im not wondering some heros i never see anymore.
u right . the mostly heros taka ****s with one attack. today i saw taka with heavy steal beats glaive with mask. wtf is this. totally ********t

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » September 9, 2015 1:07am | Report
He is suppose to Smash heroes like Celeste and Petal, even SAW.

Krul and Fortress not so much, but he does unfortunately. Krul gets his lifesteal gimped by Mortal Wounds and he really needs his targets to stay put in order to get enough lifesteal stacks out which can be problematic against Taka. Also it is easy for Taka to pop into a fight with Krul and activate AP right out the box.

Fortress can't really go toe-to-toe with any of the other melees, Taka is no exception.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » September 9, 2015 11:56am | Report
taka is ****ing op. he need no def items. he must be nerf. same with krul

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » September 9, 2015 2:28pm | Report
LOL! Tonyy is back! After narrowly defeating the jungle camps and requiring support against the Minion Mine, alas, he was no match for yet another Taka. SMH.....

I think, for the sake of Tonyy, the jungle creeps should also be nerfed because they are also OP. You know who else is OP? Kraken! We should be able to solo him and take him down quickly regardless if I'm playing a support Petal or not. Those dang lane minions, too. It's unfair that they get buffed when the opposing team gets both mines. How is it right that if you are already losing and the other team gets both mines, that it makes it even harder to even the match? I wish SEMC would make this game fun again for us.

Wow, that was kinda fun being Tonyy for a minute.
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » September 9, 2015 9:38pm | Report
passt scho alter. bist der oberchecker. bist wahrscheinlich einer der eh nur den taka spielt. daher bist ja voll zufrieden das taka jeden umnietet mit nur einen angriff. aber macht keinen sinn in meinen augen das man zig helden generiert und dann eh nur immer die gleichen sieht in den games. ist auch echt geil das man mit dem billigsten wp item dann 300 schaden machen kann. taka hat die meisten kills , braucht keine def. sachen , kann sich unsichtbar machen . wegrennen kann man auch nicht weil er einen einholt und dann hat der noch seine abilites alle paar sekunden. da soll noch einer sagen das es nicht leicht unfair ist. und obwohl man ne flare macht sieht man ihn oft trotzdem nicht. hat man selber zb. 2,3 def sachen , dann hat man nicht die power ihn zu killen. das einzigste das man länger überlebt.
und federal mafia kannst dich selber verarschen. bist eh einer der nur den taka spielt und daher froh bist das der so op ist. aber ich denke es gibt viele die genau so denken das taka endlich mal ne andre balance bekommt.

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » September 10, 2015 3:08pm | Report
Your German is just as bad as your English. Poor punctuation and lack of proper capitalization. But your message is still the same as its always been. Taka, Taka, wah wah! Not kidding myself in the slightest, but I do enjoy watching you come back to the forums crying about this and that. I guess I'm just wondering that after the months of complaining, have you tried to watch any of the VG comp matches? Do you see Taka laying waste to everyone? Even on the Twitch streams with a wide variety of playing skills out there, Taka still does not win every match. In many of the matches he's not even present. While there are good Taka players out there, there are also terrible players on the opposing team (probably where you find yourself most often) making it easy pickings for a player not having to worry about enemies counter building.
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » September 10, 2015 9:11pm | Report
Tonyy is right. Taka needs nerf. Krul maybe not, but taka definitely
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » September 11, 2015 9:28am | Report
yes u right. my english is bad. had only 2 years in school. but my german is right.
im sure the mostly people think the same that taka is op. why with the cheapest wp tension bow he makes nearly 300 damage?? taka has more gold and more kills as the other jungler. why he can kill with tb the mostly heroes with one attack. where is the cd of tb ???
and tell me please. if the balance is not unfair , why i see mostly of the games the same heros.

@yangusbeef

i tried to add u . but cant find u. whats u name in the us server?

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Neko » September 12, 2015 8:15am | Report
Taka loses against a single item, and thats a flare, easy as that. He is squishy and a Atlas Pauldron can shut dow his DPS by a lot. CP taka is kind ahard to play so few play it. If you were to apply even the slightest amount of CC to him he dies. And seriously, when he boxes away, a random skill shot or flare will neglect a skill of his and possily his only escape. Carries just never learn to buy a flare for protection :/ imo
Please provide feedback for Ma koshka guide

Neko
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved