Vainglory Forums

Taka is stupid over powered

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » September 2, 2015 4:27am | Report
Holy shot you are ******ed!!! Scouts and flares don't do anything! Taka is designed to turret dive, in fact, I have died to taka more times under turret than not! Yes, armor does help, but because taka gets lots and lots of crits it quickly becomes negligible! I will die!
I played as taka other day.
I lose.
I went 14/4
Team went 2/14(combined)
Enemy taka went 10/3
Enemy team went 12/5!!!
Only way to beat taka is if taka has **** team and or other team has taka!?,
So op!!!
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » September 2, 2015 2:59pm | Report
I had this experience of stacking double defense items and still getting wiped in one Taka burst. Doesn't happen too often but I am in lower tiers so the other team's Taka rarely has jungle too himself or IGC Supported.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » September 2, 2015 3:12pm | Report
This thread is hilarious. Again it is skill that counts and it is what you experience depending on your perception. 3 vs 3 and for some reason taka takes out everyone. When you check enemy taka's build and you ask yourself how can I counter and how can I set up a strategy to turn the tables on the enemies? The match is how you make it. Complaining doesn't help and not analyzing and thinking to build situationally will hurt you bad.

I can only suggest get to understand your allies playstyles and work on strategies. I can definitely say the team that works hard and plays together succeeds together. The First Season is upon us and it is time I myself get serious. I know I haven't played alot of you yet but aiming for it.

A Fox ninja doesn't scare me let alone me being punked by one enemy. Every item for purchase has a counter item... USE THEM and think strategically.
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » September 2, 2015 3:46pm | Report
Sorry, I'm not gay, sucking my team's **** does not appeal to me,but it clearly appeals to you! :)
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » September 2, 2015 4:20pm | Report
You know it is ignorant how you think and if you feel like that then call yourself "SUPERHEAD".
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cheese Ausar » September 3, 2015 12:41am | Report
Yangusbeef wrote:

Sorry, I'm not gay, sucking my team's **** does not appeal to me,but it clearly appeals to you! :)

*doesnt call you gay(

"sorry im not gay"

stop taking drugs pls
a no life VG player who doesn't yell "UNSKILLED PLAY" when he dies

a jack-of-all-trades, can play pretty much any hero, but not exceptional

REMEMBER, HE HAS NO LYFE

check out my cath guide: http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/caps-lock-catherine-incomplete-11533

Cheese Ausar
Remarkable (20)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » September 3, 2015 7:49am | Report
Your interpretation of me is a reflection of you! :)

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KvK4 » September 3, 2015 8:25am | Report
Yangusbeef wrote:

You no understand. I stack armor. He still one shots. I stack armor + health. He still one shots. He press block, no stun work. Team's only hope is that taka is noob, which is unlikely and inconsistent.

I may not understand about what you said, but you clearly don't understand how to deal with Taka
"I stack armor + health. He still one shots"
One shot? What kind of bs is that?
Also aren't you the guy who said "i'm better than you scrub" to some people here?
Holy **** man, get your grip on, please
VG in-game name : KvK
Main : Skaarf(lane)
Joule(Jungle)
Fortress/Catherine(Support)
Level : 20
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing Bronze
Region : SEA
Please stop spamming out the question mark pings

KvK4
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » September 3, 2015 9:07am | Report
I am better than most people on the forum, but the lack of skill in the forums isn't the issue, the issue is that taka is over powered and saw is under powered.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » September 3, 2015 11:31am | Report
Better at disrespecting people on here sure. This is exactly the toxic behavior that limit you and allow you to formulate your foolish theories of being better. What makes you better if a fox in a box can make you wear a skirt. So then a cat in a hat can change your orientation too..... We all play because we appreciated what SEMC did for us.

I say for everyone on the forums if you want to have a private match then lets do it. Im curious to see Angus play and get owned.
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved