Vainglory Forums

Taka is stupid over powered

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » September 12, 2015 4:54pm | Report
Neko wrote:

Taka loses against a single item, and thats a flare, easy as that. He is squishy and a Atlas Pauldron can shut dow his DPS by a lot. CP taka is kind ahard to play so few play it. If you were to apply even the slightest amount of CC to him he dies. And seriously, when he boxes away, a random skill shot or flare will neglect a skill of his and possily his only escape. Carries just never learn to buy a flare for protection :/ imo

With that said, Taka is kind of already nerfed with 1.8 update.
Armor is cheaper to buy, Tension Bow nerfed, Pierce Spear costs more. Contraption Device buffed and now Taka's Bane. As AP is to Krul.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » September 15, 2015 11:32am | Report
loool. taka is nerfed with update 1.8 ????
never. for me a joke that tension bow makes 280 damage for some heros. the cheapest weopon makes nerly double damage as the expensievest. loooool. wtf is this. i played against some skill level 8 taka player. and taka kills nearly all very fast. i saw he kills vox with one attack. our vox had aegis, eve, broken myth. he loose against taka with tenison , boots, heavy steal.
taka need no def items. what a joke is this. taka as jungler has more gold as all orhter junglers.
he has the mostly kill. for me the balance is a ********t at the moment. in the past u saw all heros . now u see nearly every game same heros.

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by LadyNefarious » September 15, 2015 5:18pm | Report
For anyone saying taka isn't OP
You're insane!

I've watched taka disconnect from game at start..
Everyone got to level 7/8 and a level 1 taka comes in and solo kills all three....

Mmmhmmmmm

The only way to beat a taka is to have a more skilled taka on your team.....

It's ********!

LadyNefarious
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blurgz » September 16, 2015 8:22am | Report
Given that no matter AFK or not they still level up and collect money the Taka wouldn't be level one. Besides, there's no way you're going to tell me a level one Taka 1v3 killed all of them.

Blurgz
Quote | PM | +Rep by TroIIer » September 19, 2015 7:37am | Report
zero counter play?? are you for real? just chain stun him and he will melt; he does high damage but is very squishy. if you think taka is stupidly overpowered and there is no counter play, you dont deserve to be in tier 6.
Hello!
My mains are Celeste, Krul and Ardan
I like trains.
Tier: The hotness silver/gold.

TroIIer
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mart » September 22, 2015 8:40pm | Report
Guys i main skaarf and taka is a huge pain for me, any tips to take him down?

Mart
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » September 23, 2015 12:55am | Report
Mart wrote:

Guys i main skaarf and taka is a huge pain for me, any tips to take him down?

Experience. And be super aggressive, poking is what Skaarf does best, use it to your advantage. Skaarf is one of my mains and Taka in the enemy team is usually blessing you with the win. He can be blasted out of his box and you have two very high power spammy A&B abilities. Mid/Late game that Taka can still be a problem but he should be figuring at best he is trading his life for yours, which isn't a bad idea actually since your damage output<his, but most Taka I encounter don't care to run that risk.

Halcius
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved