Vainglory Forums

what annoys you while playing vg?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Collossus » December 17, 2014 10:34am | Report
most annoying are those who refuse to team AND keep dying. i don't mind if you go off by yourself to farm, at least you'll be strong for the mid game team fights but if you don't team up and keep getting ganked over and over again ... we basically lost

Collossus
Quote | PM | +Rep by iiBlue » December 17, 2014 2:33pm | Report
Aristophanes wrote:

I don't think there is anyway to fix the problem. There are guides and videos to help people play better and work with their team. If those people just breeze through the tutorials, it's not only their loss, but also, their teammate's loss. No one can make them be a better, thoughtful player but themselves.

I think the only way to avoid the problem is by leveling up and playing against and with experienced players. It's not even necessarily a problem. It's just people not knowing how to play the game.

iiBlue
Quote | PM | +Rep by ahmong » December 17, 2014 8:05pm | Report
Just lack of communication. It's hard to just use pings because for the most part, people just don't pay attention
IGN: Ahmong
Main: Tank support Adagio
Karma level: 12
Region: NA
Skill Tier: Floating around "Pretty good" and "The Hotness"

Looking for a team

ahmong
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by sirhc » December 20, 2014 9:19pm | Report
-Constant and UNNECESARY pinging, it makes it hard to tell which pings are the ones you need to be paying attention to.
-Sore losers, sweet sore losers...
-Last hit stealers lol
-Team members that don't go where they're needed or that want to go where they shouldn't be.
-Players that want to cap the kraken when there's only one turret left to protect the crystal lol
-The game's tendency to lag me which I actually have to blame on my Wi Fi connection, I do appreciate the auto load of my match as soon as I get back in game though.
-The fact that the game doesn't tell you if a player is AFK or if he isn't playing because of connection issues.
IGN- sirhc

:)

sirhc
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » December 20, 2014 10:24pm | Report
What annoys me is when I'm playing on the go on my iPhone, and people start blowing up my wechat or call me. God that boils my blood...
Celeste/Krul/Glaive
Highest Tier: Simply Amazing
Wins: 375+

Elandriel
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by sirhc » December 20, 2014 11:16pm | Report
Elandriel wrote:

What annoys me is when I'm playing on the go on my iPhone, and people start blowing up my wechat or call me. God that boils my blood...

Oh yea I can relate to that lol
IGN- sirhc

:)

sirhc
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by mikegr » December 21, 2014 6:13am | Report
1. Lack of chat will make me break my ipad one day.the game is full of bad players because no one can tell them for example DONT TARGET THE #$%#&#$%# TANK.
2.that one cant scroll the screen easily but u have to do this with the mini map even for short distances. i suggest u lose the zoom in and out feature and enable two finger short range map scrolling. SO IMPORTANT.
3.that all have to agree in order to surrender. i usually go afk if one player insists on not surrendering and i dont feel bad about it. One player making 2 players keep playing.... Nice democratic values......

But really chat is by far the biggest reason why i am considering to delete this game. its absolutely irritating. Thank u and bye bye

mikegr
Quote | PM | +Rep by Poppyseed » December 21, 2014 2:59pm | Report
I just played against someone who named himself ****YourMum, that annoys me.

Poppyseed
Quote | PM | +Rep by ThatOneChap » December 23, 2014 8:58am | Report
I love when you just click with a team mate, like you and him are in sync and you know you can go the whole nine yards. What's annoying is attempting to communicate and teach people to think.. or to watch minimap and the fact that they're about to run into cover with two enemy heros chilling in it.. waiting to set up a petal kebab or such.

Couple that with a hero that ks'ing... literally waiting for you to wear down a jungle critter so they can waltz up and last hit it, and yet there's no way to document it or even message to tell them to relax and work with you. I'm all about sharing and working with a team, I play Catherine as my mine. I'm happy to slow enemies to help team members get away and regroup, split jungle mobs.. tank objectives.. but help me help us.

So while I do agree that I hate afk members as much as the next person. I usually just waltz around "oblivious" to the game objectives because why should I be forced to play with a "team" member who clearly doesn't understand team playing and is clearly ks'ing. Always more than one given angle to any one given scene.

We're all more or less repeating the same frustrations, but it's so hard to police such issues which I totally respect and understand. Hopefully something can be worked out but I'm sure it's a way off yet.

** edit I take that back....

I have two laners insisting on jungling.. ringo and saw... help me.
IGN: ThatOneChap
Region: NA
Main: Catherine
Practicing: Ringo, Joule, Koshka
Karma Level: 12

ThatOneChap
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zazu » December 23, 2014 11:02pm | Report
I agree with all the above! I just finished a round where saw was following me (krul) around the jungle taking my last kill. Even better, he would sit back and watch the enemy team destroy me and then go after them to get the kill. It does take the enjoyment out of the game. I wish there was an option oposite of friending them to prevent them from ever playing on your team again.

Zazu
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved