Vainglory Forums

what annoys you while playing vg?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 24, 2014 8:07am | Report
Poppyseed wrote:

I just played against someone who named himself ****YourMum, that annoys me.

We need a way to report offensive/inappropriate names.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EugeneThao » February 14, 2016 2:02pm | Report
I know this is old but , roam players. They always seem to break the team up.

EugeneThao
Quote | PM | +Rep by StealJewels1998 » February 14, 2016 5:41pm | Report
What annoys me is that if I want to lane adagio, which I am very good at, my teammates will not let me. They classify me as a roamer, which I don't want to play as and then someone chooses a laner charecter, making me roam. All I want is to experiment with heroes playing different roles, but solo casual will not let me do so.

StealJewels1998
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 14, 2016 9:49pm | Report
Because no offence but IMO adagio shouldn't be lane unless he's wp, which still sometimes fails horribly, he's much much much more suited to the role of support.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PolaDaBear » February 15, 2016 11:47am | Report
The absolute worst is when Roamers don't build support items for the whole team. Roam is such an intricate position that many don't fully understand (myself included) but it's even worse when your support builds items like Metal Jackets & Aegis'. Although those items will keep you alive, that won't matter if your carries are wiped up in an instant.

That being said, I play primarily as a carry and I can't stress the importance of at least building some health/defense yourself. When I do play Roam I can't help my carries with a Crucible or Fountain if they're melted in under a second lol.

It's a fine line.

PolaDaBear
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 15, 2016 4:40pm | Report
iiBlue wrote:

Oh pet peeves in vg?

1.) When a usual jungle champion goes in the lane. I don't understand the logic of a Glaives in lane, or vise versa, a Ringo jungle.

2.) Teammates that don't listen to pings. That wonderful moment when the enemy team is taking the Kraken, and your team is in lane. It makes me pull my hair out.

3.) Not surrendering or surrendering at the appropriate time. Alright if the team just took the Kraken, it doesn't mean the game is over, but if a majority of your team is 0/16 then please end the suffering.

I still will play the game regardless. It's a great feeling when you get a great team though.

1. Jungler like glaive and joule can and will be successful in lane, and a ringo in jungle is not that big of a deal.

2. Most people once you get to higher elos know without pings what to do, and there could be a good reason that they don't go, like if they will most certainly get killed for the ace.

3. If most of your team is 0/16, I think it's a bigger problem then them just not surrendering.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » February 15, 2016 5:01pm | Report
Nice necro.

List of what irritates me:

-I keep dying
-Teammates keep dying
-Enemy team makes a comeback
-HEAVY DUTY LAG.
-When I play support for once and my laner/jungler is horrible
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FireWolf250 » February 16, 2016 5:50am | Report
I hate when people try and surrender as soon as the enemy team gets the kraken. Just cuz they have a giant overgrown frog with a bazillion health does NOT mean they just automatically win. The kraken usually ends three ways:
-The team with the Kraken kills your vain
-The team with the Kraken aces you and wins
-The team without the Kraken aces the team with the Kraken then kills the Kraken, and then proceeds to kill the other teams vain

It seems to me that the opportunity of having all three enemies in the same spot by your turrets means you have at least a chance at winning.
IGN: FireWolf250
Laners: CP Skaarf, CP Phinn, CP Adagio
Junglers: None
Supporters/Roamers: CP Adagio, CP Shatterglass Phinn
You think I have to much CP!? That's what AC is for!

"Everyone has multiple personality disorder, its called having emotions." -Anonymus

FireWolf250
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FireWolf250 » February 16, 2016 5:51am | Report
dream21 wrote:

We need a way to report offensive/inappropriate names.

We can...
When you thumbs down at the end of a match, you can select innapropriate name.

"Everyone has multiple personality disorder, its called having emotions." -Anonymus

FireWolf250
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FireWolf250 » February 16, 2016 5:52am | Report
uncrudable wrote:

Because no offence but IMO adagio shouldn't be lane unless he's wp, which still sometimes fails horribly, he's much much much more suited to the role of support.

adagio can get OP damage with Agent of Wrath, EASILY 1000 dps.
Sorry if anyone is anoyyed that I commented 3 seperate times, I commented as I read :)

FireWolf250
Notable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved