Vainglory Forums

what annoys you while playing vg?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sa1zo » February 16, 2016 6:05am | Report
FireWolf250 wrote:

adagio can get OP damage with Agent of Wrath, EASILY 1000 dps.
Sorry if anyone is anoyyed that I commented 3 seperate times, I commented as I read :)

usually i do a lane (or jungle) wp Adagio and i'm doing fine as long my teammates arent stupid enough to spam the legendary purple ping to each other, althought im having a problem while facing SAW since hes damage is too ******* hurt
SEA
Main Lane : Skaarf, Celeste
Main Jungle : Adagio, Taka
Main Roam : Catherine

Quoted:
Special thanks to those noobs on solo rank match, that always give me more round to rankup also for those instalock, because of them i tried alot of random heroes, thank you very much, hope we never meet again

Sa1zo
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 16, 2016 12:33pm | Report
Adagio Cp isn't OP at all dude. Agent of wrath may reach that damage on the noobs you play against and with but in all seriousness if you get that damage your too damn squishy and your ult is actually useless due to reflex block. If your that squishy doing that much damage your going to be focused and shredded to tiny little pieces. One Vox ult plus a sonic zoom on crystal would anhilate you. I'd like to see you find out how useful adagio really is going straight cp or half cp In support.

I used to play CP Adagio a lot and I mean a lot but I figured out as I carried myself to higher ranks he falls off hard in rank. He's good early game with no doubt but against any decent team cp adagio is **** sometimes even mid game and is horrible late game. You need a serious snowball for that type of adagio to work.

- Sorry if you think this is kind of harsh but I've had multiple games lost because of people like you with CP adagio and I'd rather you find out this way then lose like 3 tiers of rank as you get better at the game. You can keep doing what your doing but just remember I don't reccomend it and think you should get a new cp lane and jungle just in case. :) -

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FireWolf250 » February 17, 2016 6:40am | Report
Thank you for the advice, and regardless of what you build his ult is trash...
IGN: FireWolf250
Laners: CP Skaarf, CP Phinn, CP Adagio
Junglers: None
Supporters/Roamers: CP Adagio, CP Shatterglass Phinn
You think I have to much CP!? That's what AC is for!

"Everyone has multiple personality disorder, its called having emotions." -Anonymus

FireWolf250
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ScoutClaw » February 17, 2016 8:20am | Report
Instalocking. I had a petal instalock, I softlocked Kestrel since he hit lane cp, and then a cath. It was going okay, except for when I went to jungle, both catherine and petal went to lane and pinged the heck out of me, and when I got to the lane, they face checked bushes and kept getting purposefully killed with the laughing emoji spammed.

ScoutClaw
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 17, 2016 1:10pm | Report
Yeah his ult is kind of trash isn't it? The wind up prevents it stun for ever being good because of crucible I feel like they should change his ult.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by hamohitman » February 18, 2016 5:03am | Report
in general the most annoying parts of vain are: A...playing with ppl who have absolutely no clue. B...sitting in the selection screen and watch player 3 picking a non support player when 1 & 2 havent...
C...support players who dont support because they are afraid of dying at the 3 min mark... D and personally my biggest peev...players who attack the enemy tank in 2v2 or 3v3...for example i just played a match as krul w/ taka and ringo vs ardan ringo and petal... my taka and ringo insisted on attacking the enemy ardan whilst enemy ringo/petal utterly destroyed them...this all occurs After i have stunned ringo and engaged. but then my ringo/taka move in on ardan. so petal pops her ult and i have her about 75% dead when knucklehead 1 and 2 start attacking ardan...so im going 1v2 about 7 min in...before krul i unstopable...and they just refuse to realize that in most cases the enemy support does 0 damage! why pound away for 30 seconds trying to kill a support while their carry kills us all? why dont ppl realize its more sensible to eliminate the enemy damage then gang up on the no damage doing support...this is serious fustrating and happens 3/5 games...luckily i hang on and by kraken spawn krul is golden...1v3 no problem with my build

hamohitman
Quote | PM | +Rep by FireWolf250 » February 18, 2016 6:42am | Report
uncrudable wrote:

Yeah his ult is kind of trash isn't it? The wind up prevents it stun for ever being good because of crucible I feel like they should change his ult.

Its really only good if you are next to their vain and have kraken
IGN: FireWolf250
Laners: CP Skaarf, CP Phinn, CP Adagio
Junglers: None
Supporters/Roamers: CP Adagio, CP Shatterglass Phinn
You think I have to much CP!? That's what AC is for!

"Everyone has multiple personality disorder, its called having emotions." -Anonymus

FireWolf250
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 18, 2016 7:03am | Report
FireWolf250 wrote:

Its really only good if you are next to their vain and have kraken

So practically never, and it is honestly just a extra damage source to me as the tun is so easily blocked.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frantik » February 18, 2016 10:32am | Report
Well
U see the times that u get bored of playing the same heroes in the same roles? In these times I try to rotate the hero default positioning by playing the hero in an unusual role. And I do my job the best but when my teammates find out that we are on the losing site, they start blaming me or sending smiley faces whenever I die. Sure, I can easily shut them the f-up but than i wont notice when they wanna engage or invade.
By min 15 I see have 160 cs and 8 kills with lane cp phinn but whenever my glaive and cathrine die in a 2v2 melee jungle fight,they start ????????? Me, next time I try to assist them the run back full health and leave me alone just to give me payback and smiley faces. And I can't try it with friends because they expect a normAl sweeeeeet victory not wierd **** victory :)

Frantik
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » February 18, 2016 2:44pm | Report
Adagio's ultimate acts as a good deterrent when your team is being chased, especially though the choke points on the map, even if they have a reflex block, the enemy team dont usually want to pass through it, thus allowing team mates to escape.

shagalicious
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved