Vainglory Forums

what annoys you while playing vg?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 18, 2016 3:28pm | Report
Depends, if the enemy team does have a decent amount of health or mobile heroes, as long as they have a crucible it's quite likely they can and will run straight through it.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mizutani Vis » February 19, 2016 7:57am | Report
random player picks the hero without observing others picking

wrong props buying

doesn't understand teamwork

Mizutani Vis
Quote | PM | +Rep by CursoryZero21 » February 20, 2016 8:47am | Report
Well, I hate those players who play like **** and when they die, they cover me up with Question Mark Pings and Give me a Thumbs Up.

CursoryZero21
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 20, 2016 11:45am | Report
Lmao those people who ping the whole match and get so angry at you when they suck and then afterwards they honour you. Those people, they just don't even know do they lol.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoahsNotHere » March 3, 2016 4:13pm | Report
The thing that annoys me off the most about VG:

Would have to be when my team when picking heros picks,

SAW and ringo,

then you have to pick like catherine or arden, or if you locked in first,

it is a basically a lost just as they lock in ringo and saw.

NoahsNotHere
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FireWolf250 » March 3, 2016 6:46pm | Report
NoahsNotHere wrote:

The thing that annoys me off the most about VG:

Would have to be when my team when picking heros picks,

SAW and ringo,

then you have to pick like catherine or arden, or if you locked in first,

it is a basically a lost just as they lock in ringo and saw.

That is awfuly confusing. I assume you mean when you are forced into a role you don;t like b/c of insta-lockers...
Please correct me if i'm wrong
IGN: FireWolf250
Laners: CP Skaarf, CP Phinn, CP Adagio
Junglers: None
Supporters/Roamers: CP Adagio, CP Shatterglass Phinn
You think I have to much CP!? That's what AC is for!

"Everyone has multiple personality disorder, its called having emotions." -Anonymus

FireWolf250
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » March 5, 2016 6:50pm | Report
If you want to just play a game to kill time and not to take it seriously, this game is fine.(you have to block the ping though, because it is annoying and confusing from time to time)

But if you want to win every game and take every game seriously, you are torturing yourself because
1. Deeper level of Communication is basically non-existent (??!!!++++), believe me, it only works in one dimension(you say what you want to say, you understand it, but the one you speak to may not understand you). So if you want to have a two dimension communication, such as conversation or discussion using ??!!!!+++ and emoji, you are crucifying yourself.

Here is why:
Language is basically non-existent, and everything is condensed into a few marks and emoji.
When clear, agreeable, and constructive communication can't be established, interaction will forever remain non-constructive.
When interaction remain non constructive, we learn nothing apart from being a helpless observer.

Let me ask you, what have you learned by playing VG since the first day?

If you ask me, the only thing I have learned apart from buying correct gears for heroes is to not take every game seriously and if necessary, block the pings, as they are non-constructive.

Why is ping non-constructive? As I have already explained, lacking clear, agreeable, constructive communication leads to non- constructive interaction, and non-constructive interaction leads to learning nothing.

Every game, the first thing I do is to turn off ping, and I am always the star of the team and have been honored by more than 2 players almost every game because I know how to play the game as well as how to observe map.

The biggest lesson I have learnt is that dont listen to pings because they are non-constructive.

The reason I recommend you not to take every game seriously is that it is a non-constructive environment, not just communication, but also behaviors of other two players in your team.
The only thing you can do is to play the game with your experience, observe the map with your experience while don't take behaviors of teamates too seriously and turn off the pings unless you are a very calloused person who enjoys non-constructive communication and non-constructive behavior.

This game is formulated in this way adapting the non-constructive communication and non-constructive behaviors.

The reasons why this game is what it is as well as there is no chat function implemented is that many players don't speak a same language, such as English, and don't have good breed and curtesy and sensible mind, thus are incapable of facilitating constructive communication.

If VG implement chat function, I am afraid the official language will be Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Filipino, maybe Russian? or Mexican Spanish. definitely not English.
How many VG players speak English fluently and sensibly? I don't think there are many.

I said what I said and it is all my opinion and please don't interact with me non-constructively.
By the way, I do not frequent this forum as much as I don't like pings.
Good day everyone.

Fedric
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 6, 2016 10:27am | Report
Basically what @Fedric said was:

{If you want to play VG to have fun, then go for it.
If you want to win every game and play competitively, you're torturing yourself because there isn't communication in the game. Just a few emojis/pings. The pings are almost always useless so turn them off and play VG with your own experience in hand.

The reason VG only has pings and no chat system is because lots of people don't speak the same language, have curtesy, and a sensible mind.

I(Fedric) am afraid the official language will be a language that is not English. There aren't many that speak English fluently.

I don't visit the forums much so have a good day everyone.}

The only thing I think is incorrect about Fedric's post is that about English speaking people. You shouldn't be worried about the official language. VG will always have the English language in it so even if the official language becomes Viet, Chinese, etc. it won't change your gameplay.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » March 8, 2016 9:05pm | Report
-Instant locks

-people who don't know how to hyperlevel

-farm stealing

-lane farm stealing

-risky maneuvers and aggressive non-strategic movements

-ping spam

-bad builds

-afk people

-trolls

-people with lack of cognitive abilities

-lack of ability to respond in critical moments

-bad matching system

-laggy players

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 9, 2016 1:34am | Report
Lag is up on my number one list for things I hate. I seem to have really bad luck with Skye and lag hits me when ever I play her -.-

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved